Join 18,450 other subscribers
- Food, Toys and Love: The Voices of Seriously Ill Children and Their Siblings.
- The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
- Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
- It is time for better care at the end of life: a worldwide call to action from the OECD.
- The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: Top Ten Most Viewed Posts
Top 20 most viewed blogs in 2021.
We are delighted to announce the top viewed blogs for 2021! In 2021, the EAPC blog had readers in 181 countries across the world and it had over 95,000 views. This fantastic achievement is only possible because of the … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 most viewed posts Tagged #EAPCvzw Leave a comment
Passion and commitment to palliative care: Top Twenty most-viewed posts in 2020 on the EAPC blog
Avril Jackson, on behalf of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) social media team, introduces the most-viewed posts on our blog in 2020. In the past nine years that I’ve been managing the EAPC blog, I’ve come to truly … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 most viewed posts Leave a comment
Is palliative care having an existential crisis?
NEW SERIES: EXPLORING NEW DIMENSIONS AT #EAPC2021 … There are just 106 days to the 17th World Congress Online of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC). With live sessions on 6 to 8 October, and lots of on-demand content … Continue reading