Join 18,277 other subscribers
- How can palliative care be made more accessible to people who have experienced trauma?
- It’s time to nominate EAPC board candidates!
- Våga Fråga! – Dare to ask about the children.
- Can you capture the essence of palliative care in one image? Enter the EAPC’s photo competition now!
- New Spanish Framework of Nursing Competencies in Palliative Care!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: EAPC Research Network (RN)
New to research in palliative care? Join us at the EAPC Research Network Junior Forum session at #EAPC2021
NEW SERIES: EXPLORING NEW DIMENSIONS AT #EAPC2021 … THERE ARE JUST TWO DAYS TO THE EAPC 17TH WORLD CONGRESS ONLINE (#EAPC2021) WITH LIVE SESSIONS ON 6 TO 8 OCTOBER, PRE-CONGRESS SESSIONS ON WEDNESDAY, 5 OCTOBER AND LOTS OF ON-DEMAND CONTENT … Continue reading
First Chair in Palliative Care established in Italy in Milan – at the National Cancer Institute and the Universita’ degli Studi di Milano
Augusto Caraceni, Professor of Palliative Medicine, Università degli Studi di Milano, Director of Palliative Care Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori di Milano and Chair of EAPC research network, and Gino Gobber, President, Italian Association for Palliative Care (SICP) and … Continue reading