Join 18,277 other subscribers
- How can palliative care be made more accessible to people who have experienced trauma?
- It’s time to nominate EAPC board candidates!
- Våga Fråga! – Dare to ask about the children.
- Can you capture the essence of palliative care in one image? Enter the EAPC’s photo competition now!
- New Spanish Framework of Nursing Competencies in Palliative Care!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: Minority Communities
Over recent years, there has been an increased awareness of the inequalities in healthcare provision and palliative care. Individuals and organisations are working to change this, and today we hear from Gemma Allen and Dr Jed Jerwood about an exciting … Continue reading
NEW SERIES: A SNEAK PEEK AHEAD OF THE 12TH WORLD RESEARCH CONGRESS ONLINE OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE (EAPC) There are just 103 days to #EAPC2022! With live sessions on 18 to 20 May 2022, and lots of … Continue reading
Professor Merryn Gott (Aotearoa New Zealand) and Dr Kelli Stajduhar (Canada) are guest editors of a special issue of ‘Palliative Medicine’ on equity in palliative care. They invite your contributions about the experiences of communities and people impacted by structural inequities that illuminate innovative models of palliative care delivery. … Continue reading
CELEBRATING WORLD HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE DAY 2021. THIS YEAR’S THEME IS LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND – EQUITY IN ACCESS TO PALLIATIVE CARE In a special series, EAPC task forces and reference groups that work on behalf of vulnerable communities … Continue reading