Join 18,277 other subscribers
- How can palliative care be made more accessible to people who have experienced trauma?
- It’s time to nominate EAPC board candidates!
- Våga Fråga! – Dare to ask about the children.
- Can you capture the essence of palliative care in one image? Enter the EAPC’s photo competition now!
- New Spanish Framework of Nursing Competencies in Palliative Care!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
The next in our series on the impact of the war in Ukraine is a post from Andreas Stähli, Head of the Academy at Johannes Hospice in Münster, Germany, about a bond of trust between two hospices. As I write … Continue reading
The next in our series on the impact of the war in Ukraine is a post from Iryna Slugotska, Head of the Regional Clinical Palliative Care Centre in Ivano-Frankivsk, Western Ukraine. My name is Iryna Slugotska. I graduated from the … Continue reading
The second of the EAPC blog series on the impact of the war in Ukraine is a post from Claudia Sütfeld, Journalist and #EAPC2023 Congress Co-ordinator. I live in Berlin, less than 900 km from the Ukrainian border. The war … Continue reading
The first of the EAPC blog series on the impact of the war in Ukraine is a post from Kristina Keleman, from Sheptytsky Hospital, Lviv, Ukraine. Julie Ling, EAPC Chief Executive Officer, writes: ‘In November 2019, I was invited to … Continue reading