Join 18,277 other subscribers
- How can palliative care be made more accessible to people who have experienced trauma?
- It’s time to nominate EAPC board candidates!
- Våga Fråga! – Dare to ask about the children.
- Can you capture the essence of palliative care in one image? Enter the EAPC’s photo competition now!
- New Spanish Framework of Nursing Competencies in Palliative Care!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: 11th EAPC World Research Congress Online
Paving the way for the next steps – EAPC Task Force on International Collaboration for the Development of Healthcare Professional Guidelines in Palliative Care
Anneleen Janssen, Research Coordinator at Federatie Palliatieve Zorg, Vlaanderen, Belgium (a Belgian national palliative care association), and a member of the EAPC Task Force on International Collaboration for the Development of Healthcare Professional Guidelines in Palliative Care. Remember Peter Pype’s earlier post on the blog when he invited … Continue reading
EAPC Task Force and Reference Group Co-chairs reflect on holding an open meeting in an online congress – and encourage you to follow their example at #EAPC2021… Open meetings are an important feature of EAPC congresses: a chance to showcase some … Continue reading
Julie Ling, CEO, and Christoph Ostgathe, President, European Association for Palliative Care, explain what happened on the three days in October that have become part of EAPC history. This year is a year like no other. Our 2020 congress due to … Continue reading
Scott Murray and Sébastien Moine, Co-chairs, EAPC Primary Care Reference Group, report on their group’s virtual meeting held at the 11th World Research Congress Online of the European Association for Palliative Care. We had a very lively and informative meeting at the … Continue reading