Join 18,449 other subscribers
- The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
- Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
- It is time for better care at the end of life: a worldwide call to action from the OECD.
- The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
- How a resource-oriented approach can enhance palliative care.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: RESPACC
‘Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity’: experiences of blended learning workshops from the RESPACC project.
RESPACC – ‘Research for Palliative Care Clinicians’ – is an European Union Erasmus + project that aims to encourage basic research competences in the day-to-day practice of palliative care clinicians. Dimitra Foteinopoulou & Professor Sheila Payne tell us more about … Continue reading
Posted in EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS, EDUCATION & TRAINING, RESPACC Tagged #EAPCvzw Leave a comment
“Let’s do this online”: Adapting nominal group technique during COVID-19
The European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) is a partner organisation of the international project RESPAAC – ‘Research for Palliative Care Clinicians’. Members of RESPACC, Dr Stephen Mason (University of Liverpool, UK) and Professor Sheila Payne (Lancaster University, UK), explain … Continue reading
Sharing methods, learning and outputs: European Union-funded projects session at the EAPC 17th World Congress
NEW SERIES: EXPLORING NEW DIMENSIONS AT #EAPC2021 … THERE ARE JUST TEN DAYS TO THE 17TH WORLD CONGRESS ONLINE OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE (#EAPC2021), WITH LIVE SESSIONS ON 6 TO 8 OCTOBER, AND LOTS OF ON-DEMAND CONTENT … Continue reading
Research for all Palliative Care Clinicians (RESPACC): A new Erasmus+ project
HOSPICE Casa Sperantei is a partner and coordinator of RESPACC – ‘Research for Palliative Care Clinicians’ – a new Erasmus + project (no. 2020-1-RO01-KA202-080128), that aims to introduce basic research competences to the day-to-day practice of palliative care clinicians. Liliana … Continue reading