- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: Nursing
Namaste – combining compassionate nursing care with meaningful activity for people with advanced dementia
Min Stacpoole is a nurse researcher who formerly worked in the Care Homes Project Team at St Christopher’s Hospice, London, UK. Inspired by experiences from the US, the hospice set up a research study to look at the effect of … Continue reading
On 9 May at the 14th EAPC World Congress in Copenhagen, Dr Julie Kinley, Nurse Consultant for Care Homes, St Christopher’s Hospice, London, UK, received second prize in the 2015 European Association for Palliative Care Early Researcher Award. Here, she … Continue reading