- Let’s create Compassionate Communities for the future!
- Economics, Wikipedia and cricket…an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner Dr Peter May.
- ‘The ideal world for palliative care is quite obvious’: an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner, Kim Beernaert.
- Let’s make end-of-life communication in nursing homes easier!
- Let the children speak! Part 2.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- DIAdIC: Dyadic Psychosocial Interventions for people with Advanced cancer and their Informal Caregivers
- EAPC Research Network (RN)
- European Palliative Care Academy
- InSup-C (integrated palliative care)
- MyPal Consortium
- Palliative Sedation Horizon2020
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: Nursing
We are the EAPC Innovation in Nurse Education Task Force: Come and meet us at the EAPC 17th World Congress!
NEW SERIES: EXPLORING NEW DIMENSIONS AT #EAPC2021 … THERE ARE JUST 15 DAYS TO THE 17TH WORLD CONGRESS ONLINE OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE (#EAPC2021) WITH LIVE SESSIONS ON 6 TO 8 OCTOBER, AND LOTS OF ON-DEMAND CONTENT … Continue reading
How a dinner in Bruges led to NursEduPal@Euro: an Erasmus+ funded KA203 project to improve palliative care education for nurses
Minna Hökkä, Veerle Coupez, Nicoleta Mitrea, Julie Ling, Piret Paal and Danny Vereecke are part of the team behind the new NursEduPal@Euro project. Here, they explain how the introduction of new methodologies, as an alternative to traditional bedside training, aims … Continue reading
Cliquez ici pour la version en français. EAPC IS PROUD TO SALUTE NURSES ACROSS THE WORLD ON INTERNATIONAL NURSES’ DAY ON 12 MAY 2021. TO MARK THE OCCASION, WE ARE REPUBLISHING THIS POST FROM ANJA OUSTALET, A NURSE MANAGER IN … Continue reading
International Journal of Palliative Nursing invites nominations for an award to recognise a nurse who has made a substantial difference to the experience of individuals in the palliative and end-of-life care phase. Dr Brian Nyatanga, Consultant Editor of the journal, … Continue reading