- Let’s create Compassionate Communities for the future!
- Economics, Wikipedia and cricket…an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner Dr Peter May.
- ‘The ideal world for palliative care is quite obvious’: an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner, Kim Beernaert.
- Let’s make end-of-life communication in nursing homes easier!
- Let the children speak! Part 2.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- DIAdIC: Dyadic Psychosocial Interventions for people with Advanced cancer and their Informal Caregivers
- EAPC Research Network (RN)
- European Palliative Care Academy
- InSup-C (integrated palliative care)
- MyPal Consortium
- Palliative Sedation Horizon2020
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: 16th EAPC World Congress Berlin
Winning posters from Berlin: Consensus building on health indicators to assess palliative care global development with an international group of experts
As we prepare for the 11th EAPC World Research Congress we are reminded that poster presentations are an essential cornerstone of every one of our congresses. We shall look forward to another batch of outstanding posters in Palermo but meanwhile bring … Continue reading
A new feature of this year’s 16TH World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) held in Berlin, Germany, was the first ever photography competition. Anne Letsch (Member of the Scientific Committee and Head of the Local Organising Committee for … Continue reading
Winning posters from Berlin: Bringing palliative care education to South Sudanese Refugees in Uganda
MORE FROM THE BERLIN POSTERS SERIES… Poster presentations are an essential cornerstone of every EAPC Congress – this year at the 16th EAPC World Congress in Berlin more than 1,100 posters were on display representing the scientific rigour and commitment of … Continue reading
Winning posters from Berlin: Dentists and palliative care clinicians unite on award-winning poster on oral health
CONTINUING OUR BERLIN POSTERS SERIES … Poster presentations are an essential cornerstone of every EAPC Congress – this year at the 16th EAPC World Congress in Berlin more than 1,100 posters were on display representing the scientific rigour and commitment of … Continue reading
Winning posters from Berlin: In case of life-limiting illness: What is the most important for the public in Norway?
NEW ON THE BLOG: START OF THE BERLIN POSTER SERIES… Poster presentations are an essential cornerstone of every EAPC Congress – this year at the 16th EAPC World Congressin Berlin more than 1,100 posters were on display representing the scientific … Continue reading