Join 18,449 other subscribers
- The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
- Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
- It is time for better care at the end of life: a worldwide call to action from the OECD.
- The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
- How a resource-oriented approach can enhance palliative care.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
Linking the ‘point of care’ with the ‘point of life’: experiences from the MyPal project.
Digital health interventions are a fast-developing field, with much potential, but not without their challenges, especially in palliative care. The MyPal ebook, based on a recently completed European project, is a new resource which could help you navigate their implementation, … Continue reading
Patient Navigators: What works, how, when and for whom?
Older people with cancer are at disadvantage when it comes to timely access to high-quality supportive, palliative, and end-of-life care. Dr. Joni Gilissen, Dr. Barbara Gomes and Prof. Lieve Van den Block hope that the new EU NAVIGATE project might … Continue reading
‘Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity’: experiences of blended learning workshops from the RESPACC project.
RESPACC – ‘Research for Palliative Care Clinicians’ – is an European Union Erasmus + project that aims to encourage basic research competences in the day-to-day practice of palliative care clinicians. Dimitra Foteinopoulou & Professor Sheila Payne tell us more about … Continue reading
Posted in EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS, EDUCATION & TRAINING, RESPACC Tagged #EAPCvzw Leave a comment
Looking back, looking forward: European Union funded international research projects.
A SNEAK PEEK AHEAD OF THE 12TH WORLD RESEARCH CONGRESS ONLINE OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE (EAPC). There are just 45 days to #EAPC2022! With live sessions on 18 to 20 May 2022, and lots of on-demand content before and … Continue reading
Palliative Care Implementation in Veterans’ Long-Term Care Facilities in Taiwan: Review of an international online seminar
Integrated Hospice Palliative Care Network for Veterans in Taiwan (IHPCNVT) hosted an international online seminar in October 2021 to discuss Palliative Care Implementation in Long-Term Care Facilities. Po-Chin Yang, Shu Kao, Hsiao-Ting Chang and Ming-Hwai Lin from the Taipei Veterans … Continue reading