- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Ros Scott and Leena Pelttari, Co-Chairs of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Task Force on Volunteering in Hospice and Palliative Care, introduce an exciting new project where hospice volunteers will tell their stories. Volunteers play an important role … Continue reading
A new curriculum for hospice volunteers, published in November 2015, offers a training programme that specialises in spirituality and spiritual care. Margit Gratz and Traugott Roser have been working in hospice and palliative care (inpatient and outpatient care) for many … Continue reading
Community Resilience in Practice: the 4th International Public Health and Palliative Care Conference
Katherine Pettus, PhD, Advocacy Officer, International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care, reports on the 4th International Public Health Palliative Care Conference held on 11-16 May 2015. The 4th International Public Health Palliative Care (PHPC) Conference in Bristol was a … Continue reading
Dr Ros Scott and Mag Leena Pelttari MSc (Palliative Care), Co-chairs of the EAPC Task Force on Volunteering in Hospice and Palliative Care. Volunteering plays a very significant role in hospice and palliative care. But when you start to think … Continue reading