Join 18,385 other subscribers
- Marie Charlotte Bouësseau: Reflecting on a decade of work on palliative care at the World Health Organization.
- ‘The Black Man is Not Supposed to Be Here’.
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Volunteering in hospice and palliative care
Volunteers in Palliative Care in the World of COVID-19: An International Survey
Sophie Shedel is studying for the MRes in Global Health at Lancaster University. She is working alongside Catherine Walshe and the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Volunteer Task Force on a survey to understand the impact of COVID-19 on … Continue reading
How do we change the narrative around volunteers and clarify the value of their contribution?
UNDER THE LENS – A NEW SERIES ABOUT VOLUNTEERING HIGHLIGHTING THE IMPORTANT ROLE PLAYED BY VOLUNTEERS IN PALLIATIVE CARE… Professor Anne Goossensen, Steering group member, and Dr Ros Scott, Co-chair, both connected to the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Task Force … Continue reading
Volunteering in palliative care: Can you trust a volunteer with confidential patient information?
ONLY 59 DAYS TO #EAPC2019 … AHEAD OF THE 16TH WORLD CONGRESS OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE TO BE HELD IN BERLIN, GERMANY, 23 TO 25 MAY 2019, WE BRING YOU SOME SPECIAL POSTS TO WELCOME YOU TO BERLIN. … Continue reading
The changing face of volunteering in hospice and palliative care– new book launches at 10th EAPC World Research Congress
Dr Ros Scott, Co-Chair European Association for Palliative Care Task Force on Volunteering, and Dr Steven Howlett, Deputy Director, Roehampton University Business School, are co-editors of a new book that explores the complex phenomenon that is volunteering in hospice and … Continue reading