Join 18,450 other subscribers
- Food, Toys and Love: The Voices of Seriously Ill Children and Their Siblings.
- The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
- Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
- It is time for better care at the end of life: a worldwide call to action from the OECD.
- The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: EAPC Board Members
EAPC Board Elections 2023: How to vote!
In the last blog, we introduced the candidates for the EAPC board of directors, and soon it’s over to EAPC members to make their decision. Voting opens on 5th June 2023 and closes on the 16th June 2023. Catherine Walshe … Continue reading
EAPC Board elections 2023: Meet the candidates!
The EAPC is delighted to see the wide range of individuals who are standing for nomination for the Board election for 2023. Professor Christoph Ostgathe, President of the European Association for Palliative Care, introduces them to you today – and … Continue reading
It’s time to nominate EAPC board candidates!
Professor Christoph Ostgathe, President of the European Association for Palliative Care, explains how EAPC members can get involved in making their nominations for the next EAPC Board of Directors. All good things must come to an end . . .to … Continue reading
EAPC 18th World Congress 2023 – call for proposals for Parallel Sessions!
Prof. Dr. Sandra Martins Pereira and Prof. Dr. Agnes Csikós, Co-Chairs of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Scientific Committee World Congress 2023, invite you to get involved in planning the content for the Congress. The EAPC board are … Continue reading
Posted in 18th World Congress, EAPC Board Members, EAPC World Congresses Tagged #EAPC2023 #EAPC Leave a comment