Join 18,449 other subscribers
- The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
- Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
- It is time for better care at the end of life: a worldwide call to action from the OECD.
- The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
- How a resource-oriented approach can enhance palliative care.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: EAPC World Congresses
The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
A recent study looked at the provision of palliative care in North West England in the context of social deprivation. Their research was at times surprising, sometimes discomforting, but also hopeful. For April’s Palliative Medicine Editor’s Choice, Maddy French tells … Continue reading
Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
The 18th World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) is nearly here! Today, we are pleased to welcome Dr Zipporah Ali to give us an exclusive preview into her EAPC Award plenary lecture. The burden of disease … Continue reading
The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
We are excited to say there is just one month to go to #EAPC2023! The EAPC’s 18th World Congress is live in Rotterdam on 15th-17th June 2023, and we can’t wait to see everyone in person again. Three days of … Continue reading
New for the EAPC’s 18th World Congress 2023! From breathlessness to media management… announcing our exciting Congress workshop line up!
Today we give you a sneak peak into what we know will be an #EAPC2023 highlight! These workshops are open to anyone who is attending the EAPC’s 18th World Congress 2023. Join the experts to learn more about these key … Continue reading
Can you capture the essence of palliative care in one image? Enter the EAPC’s photo competition now!
For today’s blog, we hear from Claudia Sütfeld, EAPC Congress Coordinator, about what makes this competition so special – and she invites you to submit your entries to the EAPC’s Third International Photography Competition. We are back! The EAPC photo competition premiered … Continue reading