Join 17,996 other followers
- Patient Navigators: What works, how, when and for whom?
- Don’t Say She Lost Her Battle: making a film about my mum’s death.
- A life or death decision? Who should decide who receives ICU care.
- Apply now! Nominate yourself or a colleague for the EAPC World Congress 2023 Researcher Awards.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: the Death of the Queen.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: EU Navigate
Older people with cancer are at disadvantage when it comes to timely access to high-quality supportive, palliative, and end-of-life care. Dr. Joni Gilissen, Dr. Barbara Gomes and Prof. Lieve Van den Block hope that the new EU NAVIGATE project might … Continue reading