Join 18,277 other subscribers
- How can palliative care be made more accessible to people who have experienced trauma?
- It’s time to nominate EAPC board candidates!
- Våga Fråga! – Dare to ask about the children.
- Can you capture the essence of palliative care in one image? Enter the EAPC’s photo competition now!
- New Spanish Framework of Nursing Competencies in Palliative Care!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: CHILDREN’S PALLIATIVE CARE
The EAPC’s Children and Young People Reference Group have just published the European Charter on Palliative Care. The aim of this very important Charter is to set out standards that can be used as a tool for empowering children, families … Continue reading
Vittorio Ventafridda was a palliative care pioneer and in 2007, the Maruzza Foundation established an award in his honour. It is given each year to a clinician who has demonstrated outstanding initiative and enterprise in the paediatric palliative care sector … Continue reading
Palliative care for children and young people matters! Working together towards improving palliative care in Europe.
Children and young people are amongst the most hidden patients with palliative care needs. EAPC Children and Young People Taskforce co-chairs Ana Lacerda and Meggie Schuiling-Otten tell us why there is much to be done for children and young people … Continue reading
There are just 9 days to go to #EAPC2022! The 12th World Research Congress Online of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) has live sessions on 18 to 20 May 2022, and lots of on-demand content. Today, we are … Continue reading