Join 18,450 other subscribers
- Food, Toys and Love: The Voices of Seriously Ill Children and Their Siblings.
- The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
- Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
- It is time for better care at the end of life: a worldwide call to action from the OECD.
- The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: EAPC ACTIVITIES
Food, Toys and Love: The Voices of Seriously Ill Children and Their Siblings.
There are just nine days to go to #EAPC2023! The 18th World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) is in Rotterdam on 15th to 17th June 2023. Today, we are pleased to welcome Professor Barbara Sourkes to … Continue reading
The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
A recent study looked at the provision of palliative care in North West England in the context of social deprivation. Their research was at times surprising, sometimes discomforting, but also hopeful. For April’s Palliative Medicine Editor’s Choice, Maddy French tells … Continue reading
Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
The 18th World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) is nearly here! Today, we are pleased to welcome Dr Zipporah Ali to give us an exclusive preview into her EAPC Award plenary lecture. The burden of disease … Continue reading
The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
We are excited to say there is just one month to go to #EAPC2023! The EAPC’s 18th World Congress is live in Rotterdam on 15th-17th June 2023, and we can’t wait to see everyone in person again. Three days of … Continue reading
EAPC Board Elections 2023: How to vote!
In the last blog, we introduced the candidates for the EAPC board of directors, and soon it’s over to EAPC members to make their decision. Voting opens on 5th June 2023 and closes on the 16th June 2023. Catherine Walshe … Continue reading
Posted in EAPC ACTIVITIES, EAPC Board Members Leave a comment