Join 17,979 other followers
- ICU and Palliative Care: Poles Apart or a Mindset in Common?
- ‘Healing Hearts and Communities’: World Hospice and Palliative Care Day 2022.
- ‘I’m afraid I have some bad news…’
- Love, life, death, and a price. Worth a Ventafridda Award?
- Ageing well and dying well in the right place: What Compassionate Communities can learn from Caring Neighbourhoods.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- DIAdIC: Dyadic Psychosocial Interventions for people with Advanced cancer and their Informal Caregivers
- EAPC Research Network (RN)
- European Palliative Care Academy
- InSup-C (integrated palliative care)
- MyPal Consortium
- Palliative Sedation Horizon2020
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: EAPC ACTIVITIES
For our Palliative Care and Public Health blog series, Philip Larkin and Sonja McIlfatrick reflect on palliative care nursing ‘facts of life’, nurse education and call for a reorientation of the way in which nurses see their role. It is … Continue reading
Integrated Palliative Rehabilitation: ‘The problem is still the word palliative’- Palliative Medicine’s Paper of the Year Award.
We hope you enjoyed the EAPC 12th World Research Congress! All congress content is available online for delegates until 30th September 2022. There were many highlights from #EAPC2022 but we particularly enjoyed the award presentations, which included Palliative Medicine’s Paper … Continue reading
Prof. Dr. Sandra Martins Pereira and Prof. Dr. Agnes Csikós, Co-Chairs of the Scientific Committee of the 18th World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC), invite you to submit your abstracts for this important Congress on the … Continue reading
Palliative Care and household poverty reduction: an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner Dr Jane Bates.
We hope you enjoyed the EAPC 12th World Research Congress! All congress content is available online for delegates until 30th September 2022. There were many highlights from #EAPC2022 but we particularly enjoyed the EAPC Researcher Awards. Awarded jointly by the … Continue reading