Join 18,277 other subscribers
- How can palliative care be made more accessible to people who have experienced trauma?
- It’s time to nominate EAPC board candidates!
- Våga Fråga! – Dare to ask about the children.
- Can you capture the essence of palliative care in one image? Enter the EAPC’s photo competition now!
- New Spanish Framework of Nursing Competencies in Palliative Care!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: RESEARCH
There were many highlights at the EAPC 12th World Research Congress, including the excellent posters which were on display. The overall poster winner was Margaret L. Campbell and colleagues from Wayne State University, United States of America. For the next … Continue reading
Integrated Palliative Rehabilitation: ‘The problem is still the word palliative’- Palliative Medicine’s Paper of the Year Award.
We hope you enjoyed the EAPC 12th World Research Congress! All congress content is available online for delegates until 30th September 2022. There were many highlights from #EAPC2022 but we particularly enjoyed the award presentations, which included Palliative Medicine’s Paper … Continue reading
There are just 14 days to go to #EAPC2022! The 12th World Research Congress Online of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) has live sessions on 18 to 20 May 2022, and lots of on-demand content. Today, we are … Continue reading
The World Health Organisation (WHO) commits to monitoring the international development of palliative care with the collaboration of the ATLANTES Global Observatory of Palliative Care based at the University of Navarra, Spain. Eduardo Garralda, Research Assistant from the Observatory, tells … Continue reading