- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: RESEARCH
“There is no place like home.” Dying at home or in hospital dependent on wealth, location and number of diseases
Dr Matt Maddocks, Lecturer and Specialist Physiotherapist at Cicely Saunders Institute, King’s College London, and Dr Charles Reilly, Consultant Physiotherapist at King’s College Hospital NHS Trust, announce a new research study just published. In the words of L. Frank Baum … Continue reading
In June 2016, WeCare chair celebrated its achievements of the past three years with a special course led by Dr Keith Wilson from Canada. Josep Porta-Sales, Director, Cristina Monforte-Royo, Co-director, and Albert Balaguer, Coordinator, explain. WeCare chair: End of Life … Continue reading
Dr Beth Russell, Palliative Care Physician and Researcher, Centre for Palliative Care, Melbourne, Australia, (together with Associate Professor Jennifer Philip, Professor Peter Hudson, Associate Professor Vijaya Sundararajan, Associate Professor Brian Le, Associate Professor Caroline Brand, Ms Anna Collins and Dr … Continue reading