Join 18,376 other subscribers
- ‘The Black Man is Not Supposed to Be Here’.
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- A year of work during the war: Sheptytsky Hospital palliative department, Ukraine.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
Palliative care advocacy: The 72nd Session of the WHO Regional Committee for Europe.
There have been huge strides taken over the last few years to ensure palliative care’s voice is heard loud and clear, regionally and worldwide. Julie Ling, Worldwide Hospice Palliative Care Alliance (WHPCA) and Katherine Pettus, The International Association for Hospice … Continue reading
Posted in ADVOCACY & POLICY, NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS Tagged #EAPCvzw Leave a comment
Palliative Care Implementation in Veterans’ Long-Term Care Facilities in Taiwan: Review of an international online seminar
Integrated Hospice Palliative Care Network for Veterans in Taiwan (IHPCNVT) hosted an international online seminar in October 2021 to discuss Palliative Care Implementation in Long-Term Care Facilities. Po-Chin Yang, Shu Kao, Hsiao-Ting Chang and Ming-Hwai Lin from the Taipei Veterans … Continue reading
How information specialists/documentalists support the patient-carer relationship
Cliquez ici pour la version en français Caroline Tête, is an information specialist/documentalist at the Centre national des soins palliatifs et de la fin de vie (National Centre for Palliative and End-of-Life Care) in Paris, created by the French Ministry … Continue reading
European Certificate in Essential Palliative Care: 20 years on and going stronger
Approaching 20,000 clinicians globally have completed a version of the European Certificate in Essential Palliative Care. Professor Max Watson, Director of Project ECHO at Hospice UK, who originated the course and helped develop it with colleagues at the Princess Alice … Continue reading
Palliative care in the Eurasian Region: Pre-congress session at EAPC 17th World Congress Online
NEW SERIES: EXPLORING NEW DIMENSIONS AT #EAPC2021 … THERE ARE JUST SIX DAYS TO THE 17TH WORLD CONGRESS ONLINE OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE (#EAPC2021), WITH LIVE SESSIONS ON 6 TO 8 OCTOBER, LOTS OF ON-DEMAND CONTENT, AND … Continue reading