- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: Medicine
Dr Yingwei Wang from Taiwan introduces this week’s special series on Palliative Care in South East Asia… In December 2014, Sheila Payne, Emeritus Professor, International Observatory on End of Life Care, and past president of the European Association for Palliative … Continue reading
Dr Miriam Johnson, Professor of Palliative Medicine, Supportive care, Early Diagnosis and Advanced disease (SEDA) Research Group, Hull York Medical School, University of Hull, UK. Professor Johnson explains how they are adapting and validating an assessment tool to identify the … Continue reading