- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Author Archives: pallcare
Professor David Oliver, University of Kent, UK, and a board member of the European Association for Palliative Care, describes key activities that were discussed at the latest board meeting held in Barcelona, Spain. The EAPC Board’s most recent meeting took … Continue reading
In response to the Salzburg Questions, a new series encouraging a global discussion about the key issues affecting palliative care, Dr Jonathan Koffman of the Cicely Saunders Institute, King’s College London, UK, explores the importance of addressing happiness at the … Continue reading
NEW SERIES: Ahead of the 15th World Research Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care, we shall be publishing posts from our plenary speakers . . . Today, Dr Diane Meier, Director of the Center to Advance Palliative Care, … Continue reading