Join 18,277 other subscribers
- How can palliative care be made more accessible to people who have experienced trauma?
- It’s time to nominate EAPC board candidates!
- Våga Fråga! – Dare to ask about the children.
- Can you capture the essence of palliative care in one image? Enter the EAPC’s photo competition now!
- New Spanish Framework of Nursing Competencies in Palliative Care!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
Over recent years, there has been an increased awareness of the inequalities in healthcare provision and palliative care. Individuals and organisations are working to change this, and today we hear from Gemma Allen and Dr Jed Jerwood about an exciting … Continue reading
The words we use matter. Especially when discussing subjects that inform end-of-life decisions. Today, Oisín Liam Power, Irish writer and film maker, tells us about the inspiration behind his new short film – and why metaphorical war language should be … Continue reading
For the next in our intensive care and palliative care series, Pål Klepstad, ICU medical director and professor in Norway, reflects on who should be making decisions about whether intensive care treatment is in a patient’s best interest. For patients … Continue reading