- Death and the Maiden – How women deal with grief
- One hundred and forty-five countries signed the 1951 Refugee Convention: Why do refugees have limited access to quality health care and end-of-life care?
- Refugees in palliative care: What do they need?
- Equality of opportunity in academic palliative care: What’s the problem?
- Intangible values of palliative care
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: IMPACT
Annick Stijns, Project Manager IMPACT, Radboudumc, Nijmegen, The Netherlands; Zeger De Groote, Project Manager EURO-IMPACT, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) and Ghent University, Belgium. Training and education of students and professionals in health care focuses mainly on curing or prevention of diseases. Quality … Continue reading