Join 17,979 other followers
- ICU and Palliative Care: Poles Apart or a Mindset in Common?
- ‘Healing Hearts and Communities’: World Hospice and Palliative Care Day 2022.
- ‘I’m afraid I have some bad news…’
- Love, life, death, and a price. Worth a Ventafridda Award?
- Ageing well and dying well in the right place: What Compassionate Communities can learn from Caring Neighbourhoods.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- DIAdIC: Dyadic Psychosocial Interventions for people with Advanced cancer and their Informal Caregivers
- EAPC Research Network (RN)
- European Palliative Care Academy
- InSup-C (integrated palliative care)
- MyPal Consortium
- Palliative Sedation Horizon2020
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
For our Palliative Care and Public Health blog series, Philip Larkin and Sonja McIlfatrick reflect on palliative care nursing ‘facts of life’, nurse education and call for a reorientation of the way in which nurses see their role. It is … Continue reading
Palliative care for children and young people matters! Working together towards improving palliative care in Europe.
Children and young people are amongst the most hidden patients with palliative care needs. EAPC Children and Young People Taskforce co-chairs Ana Lacerda and Meggie Schuiling-Otten tell us why there is much to be done for children and young people … Continue reading
‘The ideal world for palliative care is quite obvious’: an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner, Kim Beernaert.
LIVE FROM THE 12th EAPC WORLD RESEARCH CONGRESS ONLINE! One of the many highlights of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Congress are the EAPC Researcher Awards. Awarded jointly by the EAPC and the EAPC Research Network, these awards … Continue reading
Jenny van der Steen and Ida Korfage, chairs of the EAPC Task Force on Advance Care Planning in Dementia, which is a joint venture of two previous EAPC task forces, explain more. Advance care planning can be seen as a … Continue reading
In partnership with the EAPC Neurology Reference Group, our Neurology blog series enables practitioners and researchers share their experiences in supporting people affected by neurological disease. Today’s guest writer is Dr. Mark Lee, Consultant in Palliative Care, St Benedict’s Hospice … Continue reading