Join 17,996 other followers
- Patient Navigators: What works, how, when and for whom?
- Don’t Say She Lost Her Battle: making a film about my mum’s death.
- A life or death decision? Who should decide who receives ICU care.
- Apply now! Nominate yourself or a colleague for the EAPC World Congress 2023 Researcher Awards.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: the Death of the Queen.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: EAPC Webinars
EAPC Task Force on Last Aid and Public Palliative Care: An invitation to a free webinar and latest news
The European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) will host its latest webinar on Thursday 13 January 2022 (3pm CET) in partnership with the EAPC Task Force on Last Aid and Public Palliative Care Education. Georg Bollig, Marius Ciurlionis and Boris … Continue reading
The European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) will host its latest webinar on Tuesday 9 November (17.00 CET) in partnership with the EAPC Task Force on Volunteering. Ahead of the webinar, we are delighted to publish this special tribute to … Continue reading
Professor Eduardo Bruera, MD, FT McGraw Chair in the Treatment of Cancer, Department of Palliative, Rehabilitation, & Integrative Medicine, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, US, will discuss the evidence supporting early supportive and palliative care access for patients with cancer in … Continue reading
As part of the European Union-funded Horizon2020 Palliative Sedation project, the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) will present a FREE 60-minute webinar on Thursday 3rd June 2021 (14.00 CET). Members of the consortium, Jeroen Hasselaar, Julie Ling and Sheila … Continue reading