Join 18,450 other subscribers
- Food, Toys and Love: The Voices of Seriously Ill Children and Their Siblings.
- The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
- Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
- It is time for better care at the end of life: a worldwide call to action from the OECD.
- The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: European Journal of Palliative Care
Does early palliative home care for hematologic patients save money?
We hope you enjoyed the EAPC 12th World Research Congress! All congress content is available online for delegates until 30th September 2022. There were many highlights from #EAPC2022 but we particularly enjoyed the award presentations, which included the Journal of … Continue reading
Comics in Palliative Care: helpful or too confrontational?
We’re delighted to present this month’s ‘Editor’s Choice’ from Palliative Medicine, the official research journal of the EAPC. You can read the longer article in Palliative Medicine which EAPC members can access free from the EAPC website. Maaike Haan is a … Continue reading
‘European Journal of Palliative Care’ – FREE access to the complete archive for all!
The publishers of our former official journal, the ‘European Journal of Palliative Care’, are enabling free access to around 2,000 journal articles. Julie Ling, Chief Executive Officer, and Avril Jackson, Social Media Editor, European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC), explain. A … Continue reading
More than meets the eye: How design can help people at end of life
Ivor Williams, Senior Design Associate at Helix Centre, a healthcare innovation lab within St Mary’s Hospital, London, UK, explains the background to his longer article published in the May/June issue of the European Journal of Palliative Care. Design might not … Continue reading