Join 18,362 other subscribers
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- A year of work during the war: Sheptytsky Hospital palliative department, Ukraine.
- Woke with me…and inhabit the anti-racism sphere.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Social work in palliative care
Discovering people’s strengths and resources at the end of life
Posted on August 28, 2019 by pallcare
On the 90th birthday of pioneering palliative care social worker, Elisabeth Earnshaw-Smith, we are delighted to republish this earlier post, which we hope will stimulate the thinking around the family and social model in palliative care. And you can download … Continue reading →