Join 18,449 other subscribers
- The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
- Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
- It is time for better care at the end of life: a worldwide call to action from the OECD.
- The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
- How a resource-oriented approach can enhance palliative care.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
Doing things differently, sharing power and holding to account: the evolution of No Barriers Here.
Over recent years, there has been an increased awareness of the inequalities in healthcare provision and palliative care. Individuals and organisations are working to change this, and today we hear from Gemma Allen and Dr Jed Jerwood about an exciting … Continue reading