Join 18,277 other subscribers
- How can palliative care be made more accessible to people who have experienced trauma?
- It’s time to nominate EAPC board candidates!
- Våga Fråga! – Dare to ask about the children.
- Can you capture the essence of palliative care in one image? Enter the EAPC’s photo competition now!
- New Spanish Framework of Nursing Competencies in Palliative Care!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: SOCIAL MEDIA
We are delighted to announce the top viewed blogs for 2021! In 2021, the EAPC blog had readers in 181 countries across the world and it had over 95,000 views. This fantastic achievement is only possible because of the … Continue reading
Avril Jackson, on behalf of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) social media team, introduces the most-viewed posts on our blog in 2020. In the past nine years that I’ve been managing the EAPC blog, I’ve come to truly … Continue reading
NEW SERIES: EXPLORING NEW DIMENSIONS AT #EAPC2021 … There are just 106 days to the 17th World Congress Online of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC). With live sessions on 6 to 8 October, and lots of on-demand content … Continue reading