- Death and the Maiden – How women deal with grief
- One hundred and forty-five countries signed the 1951 Refugee Convention: Why do refugees have limited access to quality health care and end-of-life care?
- Refugees in palliative care: What do they need?
- Equality of opportunity in academic palliative care: What’s the problem?
- Intangible values of palliative care
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: WeCare:End of Life Care
How to assess and address the wish to hasten death in daily clinical practice – the 4th International WeCare workshop
HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA OBTENER LA VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL Cristina Monforte-Royo and Josep Porta-Sales, WeCare: End of Life Care research group, Barcelona, Spain, describe how their international workshop links research to clinical practice WeCare: End of Life Care is a … Continue reading