- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: training the trainers in palliative medicine
Training the teachers of today and tomorrow: The development of palliative care curricula in Spanish universities
Antonio Noguera Tejedor, Palliative Care Physician, Researcher at Institute for Culture and Society, ATLANTES Programme, University of Navarra, Spain For the past five years, the Institute for Culture and Society at the University of Navarra, jointly with the Vianorte-Laguna … Continue reading