Join 17,996 other followers
- Patient Navigators: What works, how, when and for whom?
- Don’t Say She Lost Her Battle: making a film about my mum’s death.
- A life or death decision? Who should decide who receives ICU care.
- Apply now! Nominate yourself or a colleague for the EAPC World Congress 2023 Researcher Awards.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: the Death of the Queen.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: public health palliative care
Community Resilience in Practice: the 4th International Public Health and Palliative Care Conference
Katherine Pettus, PhD, Advocacy Officer, International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care, reports on the 4th International Public Health Palliative Care Conference held on 11-16 May 2015. The 4th International Public Health Palliative Care (PHPC) Conference in Bristol was a … Continue reading