Join 18,450 other subscribers
- Food, Toys and Love: The Voices of Seriously Ill Children and Their Siblings.
- The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
- Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
- It is time for better care at the end of life: a worldwide call to action from the OECD.
- The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Palliative Medicine
Research is fundamental to the future of palliative care. Want to help be part of that future at ‘Palliative Medicine’?
Catherine Walshe, Editor-in-Chief, ‘Palliative Medicine’, the research journal of the EAPC, is looking for someone to join the Editorial Board to help them shape the journal and its role in disseminating research. I happen to be firmly in the camp … Continue reading
Editing an academic journal: what is it like, why does it take so long, and would you do it?
Dr Catherine Walshe, Editor of Palliative Medicine, shares what it’s like behind the scenes of the EAPC’s official research journal and explains how you might contribute as a screening editor. You’ve spent hours crafting your article, following on from a … Continue reading
Palliative Medicine – plans for 2013 and beyond
Dr Catherine Walshe, Editor-in-Chief, Palliative Medicine, and Lecturer in Nursing at the University of Manchester. Palliative Medicine, the research journal of the EAPC, is delighted to announce some changes in 2013 that we hope will improve the journal, and particularly … Continue reading