- Economics, Wikipedia and cricket…an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner Dr Peter May.
- ‘The ideal world for palliative care is quite obvious’: an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner, Kim Beernaert.
- Let’s make end-of-life communication in nursing homes easier!
- Let the children speak! Part 2.
- The #EAPC2022 12th World Research Congress is nearly here!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- DIAdIC: Dyadic Psychosocial Interventions for people with Advanced cancer and their Informal Caregivers
- EAPC Research Network (RN)
- European Palliative Care Academy
- InSup-C (integrated palliative care)
- MyPal Consortium
- Palliative Sedation Horizon2020
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Palliative care in primary
Scott Murray and Sébastien Moine, Co-chairs, EAPC Primary Care Reference Group, report on their group’s virtual meeting held at the 11th World Research Congress Online of the European Association for Palliative Care. We had a very lively and informative meeting at the … Continue reading