- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Palliative care in India
Cipla Palliative Care and Training Centre in Pune, in the state of Maharashtra in India, has provided free inpatient and home care for cancer patients and their families since 1997. Dr Mugdha Vaidya, the physiotherapist at Cipla, describes one of … Continue reading
Harmala Gupta, Founder-President, CanSupport, New Delhi, India Palliative care is looking up in India. We are on the verge of passing an historic bill in parliament that will widen access to oral morphine by simplifying the current licensing procedures. Registered … Continue reading