Join 18,376 other subscribers
- ‘The Black Man is Not Supposed to Be Here’.
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- A year of work during the war: Sheptytsky Hospital palliative department, Ukraine.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Palliative care in Germany
“Song of Life” – Music therapy at the end of life
WE’RE DELIGHTED TO PRESENT THIS MONTH’S ‘EDITOR’S CHOICE’ FROM ‘PALLIATIVE MEDICINE’, THE OFFICIAL RESEARCH JOURNAL OF THE EAPC Each month, Professor Catherine Walshe, Editor-in-Chief of ‘Palliative Medicine’, chooses an article that readers may find particularly interesting or useful and invites the … Continue reading
Mind the language gap! A barrier in paediatric palliative care?
ONLY 71 DAYS TO #EAPC2019 … AHEAD OF THE 16TH WORLD CONGRESS OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE TO BE HELD IN BERLIN, GERMANY, 23 TO 25 MAY 2019, WE BRING YOU SOME SPECIAL POSTS TO WELCOME YOU TO BERLIN. … Continue reading
Milestones: Fifty years of hospice and palliative care in Germany
ONLY 101 DAYS TO #EAPC2019 … AHEAD OF THE 16TH WORLD CONGRESS OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE (EAPC) TO BE HELD IN BERLIN, GERMANY, 23 TO 25 MAY 2019, WE BRING YOU SOME SPECIAL POSTS TO WELCOME YOU TO … Continue reading
Literature and medicine – An interprofessional education project in palliative care
Continuing our series, The Arts in Palliative Care, where we look at how the arts in palliative care settings can be a powerful and effective way of addressing the practical, psychological, social and spiritual issues that face people at the end … Continue reading
Advance Care Planning in German nursing homes – on target for nationwide implementation?
Georg Marckmann, Institute for Ethics, History, and Theory of Medicine, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich; Jürgen in der Schmitten, Institute for General Practice, Heinrich-Heine University of Düsseldorf, Germany. Germany may become one of the first countries in Europe to implement advance care planning … Continue reading