Join 18,450 other subscribers
- Food, Toys and Love: The Voices of Seriously Ill Children and Their Siblings.
- The last chance to get things right: Inequity, social deprivation, and hospice care.
- Building leadership in Africa to promote equity in palliative care.
- It is time for better care at the end of life: a worldwide call to action from the OECD.
- The #EAPC2023 18th World Congress is nearly here!
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Palliative care and neurology
The role of palliative care in ALS/MND: Where are we and how can we do better?
In partnership with the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Neurology Reference Group, we present a new weekly series where practitioners and researchers share their experiences in supporting people affected by neurological disease. Today’s guest writer is Dr Simone Veronese, a … Continue reading
Palliative Care and Neurology – launch of special series on EAPC blog
In partnership with the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Neurology Reference Group, we are launching a new series where practitioners and researchers will share their experiences in supporting people affected by neurological disease. Today’s guest writer is Professor David … Continue reading
Palliative care and neurology in Sri Lanka – another first!
For the first time ever, palliative care featured in a neurology congress in Sri Lanka. Professor David Oliver, Honorary Professor at the University of Kent, UK, and Chair of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Reference Group on Neurology … Continue reading
Palliative care and neurology: Continuing collaboration at 2019 World Congress of Neurology
Professor David Oliver, Chair of the European Association for Palliative Care Neurology Reference Group – Palliative Care, was part of a cohort of palliative care clinicians and academics who presented at this year’s World Congress of Neurology. The Twenty Fourth World … Continue reading
Non-invasive ventilation in motor neurone disease
Dr David Oliver, Dr Sandip Banerjee and Dr Lisa Vincent-Smith, Wisdom Hospice, Rochester, UK, explain the background to their longer article published in the July/August edition of the European Journal of Palliative Care. Their research shows how a multidisciplinary collaborative … Continue reading