- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Neurology in palliative care
Professor David Oliver, University of Kent, UK, and EAPC board member, describes two major developments to enhance awareness of palliative care for neurological patients. The publication of the consensus document on palliative care earlier this year 1 has led to … Continue reading