- Leaders, advocates and voices for change: a message about future nurse leaders.
- Comics in Palliative Care: helpful or too confrontational?
- Integrated Palliative Rehabilitation: ‘The problem is still the word palliative’- Palliative Medicine’s Paper of the Year Award.
- EAPC World Congress 2023 – submit your abstracts now!
- Palliative Care and household poverty reduction: an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner Dr Jane Bates.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- DIAdIC: Dyadic Psychosocial Interventions for people with Advanced cancer and their Informal Caregivers
- EAPC Research Network (RN)
- European Palliative Care Academy
- InSup-C (integrated palliative care)
- MyPal Consortium
- Palliative Sedation Horizon2020
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Life-limiting illnesses in pets
NEW SERIES LAUNCHING TODAY: PALLIATIVE CARE AND ANIMALS Doctors and vets are starting to talk together more through the WHO’s One Health initiative. But how many are comparing professional notes about supporting patients and caregivers facing the end of life? … Continue reading