- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
A POST TO CELEBRATE WORLD DAY OF THE SICK – SATURDAY, 11 FEBRUARY 2017 Ahead of tomorrow’s World Day of the Sick, Dr Katherine Pettus, Advocacy and Human Rights Officer, International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care (IAHPC), explains the background to … Continue reading
In a project which included the participation of individuals and representatives of pain and palliative care organisations, the International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care (IAHPC) recently developed a list of essential practices in palliative care. Under the framework of … Continue reading
Lukas Radbruch, MR Rajagopal, Liliana De Lima, Eduardo Bruera, David Currow, Roberto Wenk, Jim Cleary, Carla Ripamonti and Michael I Bennett, members of the research and scientific committee of the International Association for Palliative Care (IAHPC) Two new studies and a … Continue reading