- Death and the Maiden – How women deal with grief
- One hundred and forty-five countries signed the 1951 Refugee Convention: Why do refugees have limited access to quality health care and end-of-life care?
- Refugees in palliative care: What do they need?
- Equality of opportunity in academic palliative care: What’s the problem?
- Intangible values of palliative care
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Integrated care in palliative care
Dr Nancy Preston and Dr Sean Hughes, International Observatory on End of Life Care, Lancaster University, UK, explain how a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) has provided free online training for health and social care workers, patients, carers and academics … Continue reading
Marlieke van der Eerden, MSc and PhD candidate, is involved in the European FP7 research project ‘Best and promising practices in Integrated Palliative Care in Europe’ (InSup-C). The decisive role of patients Having worked within integrated palliative care research for some … Continue reading