Join 18,362 other subscribers
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- A year of work during the war: Sheptytsky Hospital palliative department, Ukraine.
- Woke with me…and inhabit the anti-racism sphere.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: End-of-Life Care Research Group
Can patients still die a good death during a pandemic?
CONTINUING OUR NEW SERIES: COVID-19 AND THE PALLIATIVE CARE RESPONSE… Our Guest Writers today are Kathleen Leemans, Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Radiotherapy and Palliative Care, UZ Brussel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels, Belgium, and Lieve Van den Block, Professor in Aging … Continue reading
The strengths of Sentinel GP practices in the era of Big Data: Measuring quality indicators for primary palliative care delivered to people with cancer and organ failure
EDITOR’S CHOICE POST . . . Lieve Van den Block, MSc, PhD, Professor of Aging and Palliative Care Research, VUB-UGhent End-of-Life Care Research Group, Department of Family Medicine and Chronic Care, Department of Clinical Sciences, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium, … Continue reading