- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: EAPC
Professor David Oliver, University of Kent, UK, and a board member of the European Association for Palliative Care, describes key activities that were discussed at the latest board meeting held in Barcelona, Spain. The EAPC Board’s most recent meeting took … Continue reading
Professor Philip Larkin, President of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC), highlights some European Parliament initiatives that may offer opportunities for the EAPC to be seen as an authority on the delivery and practice of palliative care. Once in … Continue reading