Join 18,362 other subscribers
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- A year of work during the war: Sheptytsky Hospital palliative department, Ukraine.
- Woke with me…and inhabit the anti-racism sphere.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: #eapc
The EAPC Spiritual Care Reference Group: Building on strong foundations
Bella Vivat and Marie-Jose Gijsberts, co-chairs of the EAPC Spiritual Care Reference Group, outline the Group’s history and approach, their own backgrounds and interests, and reflect on planned future work. Spiritual care has been understood as integral to palliative care … Continue reading
Posted in EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups, SPIRITUAL CARE Tagged #eapc Leave a comment
A Divine Idea: Can Healthcare Chaplains Reduce Suffering and Disparities in End-Stage Cancer Care?
NEW SERIES: A SNEAK PEEK AHEAD OF THE 12TH WORLD RESEARCH CONGRESS ONLINE OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE (EAPC) There are just 103 days to #EAPC2022! With live sessions on 18 to 20 May 2022, and lots of … Continue reading
Posted in EAPC 12th World Research Congresss, Minority Communities, SPIRITUAL CARE Tagged #eapc, #EAPC2022, #EAPCvzw Leave a comment
Revised Recommendations on Standards and Norms for Palliative Care in Europe from the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC): A Delphi study published in ‘Palliative Medicine’
In the 12 years since the publication of the original EAPC recommendations on standards and norms, palliative care has expanded and increased its reach in many countries of Europe, resulting in the need for an updated and revised edition. Sheila … Continue reading