Join 18,362 other subscribers
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- A year of work during the war: Sheptytsky Hospital palliative department, Ukraine.
- Woke with me…and inhabit the anti-racism sphere.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Covid-19 and palliative care
The need for early referral to palliative care especially for Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups in a COVID-19 pandemic
AN OPPORTUNITY TO CATCH UP WITH OUR ‘PAST POSTS’ – Today we’re republishing a research article from the United Kingdom that was selected as ‘Editor’s Choice’ in October 2020. Each month, Professor Catherine Walshe, Editor-in-Chief of ‘Palliative Medicine’, chooses an article that … Continue reading
The impact of relationships on quality of life during Corona times
A NEW POST IN OUR CONTINUING SERIES: COVID-19 AND THE PALLIATIVE CARE RESPONSE Today, Dr Hilde Buiting explains to what extent relationships impact quality of life during Corona times. Since March 2020, COVID-19 has impacted globally upon everyday life and work. … Continue reading
Nurses behind the scenes: The palliative care response to COVID-19 in Paris
Cliquez ici pour la version en français. EAPC IS PROUD TO SALUTE NURSES ACROSS THE WORLD ON INTERNATIONAL NURSES’ DAY ON 12 MAY 2021. TO MARK THE OCCASION, WE ARE REPUBLISHING THIS POST FROM ANJA OUSTALET, A NURSE MANAGER IN … Continue reading
Can patients still die a good death during a pandemic?
CONTINUING OUR NEW SERIES: COVID-19 AND THE PALLIATIVE CARE RESPONSE… Our Guest Writers today are Kathleen Leemans, Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Radiotherapy and Palliative Care, UZ Brussel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels, Belgium, and Lieve Van den Block, Professor in Aging … Continue reading
Role and Response of hospital palliative care during the COVID-19 Pandemic
CONTINUING OUR NEW SERIES: COVID-19 AND THE PALLIATIVE CARE RESPONSE… Today’s Guest Writers are Professor Irene J Higginson, OBE, and Dr Mevhibe B Hocaoglu, Cicely Saunders Institute of Palliative Care, Policy & Rehabilitation, Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & … Continue reading