- Leaders, advocates and voices for change: a message about future nurse leaders.
- Comics in Palliative Care: helpful or too confrontational?
- Integrated Palliative Rehabilitation: ‘The problem is still the word palliative’- Palliative Medicine’s Paper of the Year Award.
- EAPC World Congress 2023 – submit your abstracts now!
- Palliative Care and household poverty reduction: an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner Dr Jane Bates.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- DIAdIC: Dyadic Psychosocial Interventions for people with Advanced cancer and their Informal Caregivers
- EAPC Research Network (RN)
- European Palliative Care Academy
- InSup-C (integrated palliative care)
- MyPal Consortium
- Palliative Sedation Horizon2020
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Carers of people with dementia
Talking to family carers about end of life care for people with dementia can be difficult. Nathan Davies, PhD Student at University College London, shares some thoughts and ideas on how he copes with this important but often challenging area … Continue reading