- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Asia Pacific Hospice Conference 2017
Greater than the sum of its parts – Asia Pacific Hospice Conference 2017 brings back fond memories of 1996
Professor Cynthia Goh, Co-Chair of the 12th Asia Pacific Hospice Conference 2017 Organising Committee, and Chair of the Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network, welcomes you to Singapore and urges you to submit your abstracts now . . . After … Continue reading