Join 18,385 other subscribers
- Marie Charlotte Bouësseau: Reflecting on a decade of work on palliative care at the World Health Organization.
- ‘The Black Man is Not Supposed to Be Here’.
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
‘This is your golden time. You enjoy it and you’ve plenty time for crying after’: How dysphagia impacts family caregivers of people with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
CATCH UP WITH SOME OF OUR ‘PAST POSTS’ – summer holidays are always a great time to catch up on articles you may have missed. Today, we’re republishing a post by Dominika Lisiecka, PhD, Lecturer, Department of Nursing and Healthcare Sciences, Institute … Continue reading