- Leaders, advocates and voices for change: a message about future nurse leaders.
- Comics in Palliative Care: helpful or too confrontational?
- Integrated Palliative Rehabilitation: ‘The problem is still the word palliative’- Palliative Medicine’s Paper of the Year Award.
- EAPC World Congress 2023 – submit your abstracts now!
- Palliative Care and household poverty reduction: an interview with #EAPC2022 award winner Dr Jane Bates.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- DIAdIC: Dyadic Psychosocial Interventions for people with Advanced cancer and their Informal Caregivers
- EAPC Research Network (RN)
- European Palliative Care Academy
- InSup-C (integrated palliative care)
- MyPal Consortium
- Palliative Sedation Horizon2020
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: 17th EAPC World Congress
Improving patient and family care using patient centred outcome measures – from development to implementation into practice: An interview with Dr Bárbara Antunes, winner of the 2021 EAPC Early Researcher Award
Clique aqui para a versão em português Live from EAPC 17TH World Research Congress Online… Highlights of every European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Congress are the EAPC Researcher Awards. Awarded jointly by the EAPC and the EAPC Research Network (RN), … Continue reading
Dignity in Care: An Overview of My Research Career: An interview with Professor Harvey Max Chochinov, winner of the 2021 EAPC Clinical Impact Award
LIVE FROM THE EAPC 17TH WORLD CONGRESS ONLINE… Highlights of every European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Congress are the EAPC Researcher Awards. Awarded jointly by the EAPC and the EAPC Research Network (RN), these awards recognise and support the … Continue reading
Members of the 17th EAPC World Congress Scientific Committee, Ana Lacerda (paediatrician), Elodie Cretin (researcher), Judith Rietjens (health scientist) and Claudia Sütfeld (EAPC Congress Coordinator and journalist) have formed an important sub-committee – the Official #EAPC2021 Social Committee. Here they explain what you can expect from this year’s World … Continue reading
We are the EAPC Innovation in Nurse Education Task Force: Come and meet us at the EAPC 17th World Congress!
NEW SERIES: EXPLORING NEW DIMENSIONS AT #EAPC2021 … THERE ARE JUST 15 DAYS TO THE 17TH WORLD CONGRESS ONLINE OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE (#EAPC2021) WITH LIVE SESSIONS ON 6 TO 8 OCTOBER, AND LOTS OF ON-DEMAND CONTENT … Continue reading
NEW SERIES: EXPLORING NEW DIMENSIONS AT #EAPC2021 … There are just 22 days to the 17th World Congress Online of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC). With live sessions on 6 to 8 October and lots of on-demand content … Continue reading