- Death and the Maiden – How women deal with grief
- One hundred and forty-five countries signed the 1951 Refugee Convention: Why do refugees have limited access to quality health care and end-of-life care?
- Refugees in palliative care: What do they need?
- Equality of opportunity in academic palliative care: What’s the problem?
- Intangible values of palliative care
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: 15th EAPC World Congress
Impacto del mundo hispano hablante en cuidados paliativos: Una entrevista con Eduardo Bruera Impact of the Spanish-speaking World on Palliative Care: An interview with Eduardo Bruera
HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA OBTENER LA VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL NEW SERIES: Ahead of the 15th World Research Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care, we shall be publishing posts from our plenary speakers . . . Today, Professor Eduardo … Continue reading
NEW SERIES: Ahead of the 15th World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care, we shall be publishing posts from our plenary speakers . . . Today, Dr Diane Meier, Director of the Center to Advance Palliative Care, New … Continue reading
EAPC 15th World Congress, Madrid 2017 – Call for proposals for Parallel and ‘Meet the expert’ sessions
Professor Christoph Ostgathe, Chair of EAPC Scientific Committee, Madrid 2017, invites you to get involved in planning the content for the congress. The 15th World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care – ‘Progressing Palliative Care’ – takes place … Continue reading