- EAPC Board Matters: Board members of the European Association for Palliative Care meet in Barcelona
- A shorter average length of stay in a UK hospice – how is this happening?
- Is dying well as important as living well?
- Top Ten Posts of 2016 on the EAPC Blog . . .
- Ethical issues in palliative care in heart failure
- Advance care planning
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: 15th EAPC World Congress
NEW SERIES: Ahead of the 15th World Research Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care, we shall be publishing posts from our plenary speakers . . . Today, Dr Diane Meier, Director of the Center to Advance Palliative Care, … Continue reading
EAPC 15th World Congress, Madrid 2017 – Call for proposals for Parallel and ‘Meet the expert’ sessions
Professor Christoph Ostgathe, Chair of EAPC Scientific Committee, Madrid 2017, invites you to get involved in planning the content for the congress. The 15th World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care – ‘Progressing Palliative Care’ – takes place … Continue reading