Join 18,385 other subscribers
- Marie Charlotte Bouësseau: Reflecting on a decade of work on palliative care at the World Health Organization.
- ‘The Black Man is Not Supposed to Be Here’.
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Tag Archives: 11th EAPC World Research Congress
Welcome to the 11th World Research Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care – online abstract submission closes 31 October!
With increasing global interest in research in palliative care, Palermo is set to be centre stage in 2020 when it hosts the next EAPC World Research Congress on 14 to 16 May. Professor Augusto Caraceni (EAPC Research Network Chair) and Professor … Continue reading
Putting Paediatric Palliative Care Research into Practice in Palermo #EAPC2020
In the run-up to the 11th World Research Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) in Palermo, Sicily, in 2020, leading contributors will be giving a sneak peek of the congress programme. Today, Franca Benini, Myra Bluebond-Langner and Monika Fuehrer tell … Continue reading